Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Lollypop Afghan


This is a bright and cheery "quickie" I'm starting with Red Heart Baby Soft yarn and a size G crochet hook. It's made on the diagonal using what I call the "Lin Stitch." Lin is my friend who many years ago showed me this stitch and how to start the triangle . This is the only crocheting I can do. I have no idea what the real name of the stitch is. I can't even remember how to do it from one time to the next. I have to just close my eyes and start and then it comes back to me. I've made several full-size afghans this way but this will be cradle size for the Wee Lassie.

1 comment:

monica said...

I finally got on to your blog. I love this baby blanket. I will have to remember it when my children have children. You will have to show me how it is done.
See you Thursday at Quilt Party.