Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Baby Quilt

This morning it dawned on me that I better finish the pastel baby quilt before Ember is no longer a baby. My Kwilt Korner was dusty from lack of use during this strange summer. So I spent the morning cleaning, rearranging, organizing the little corner of my bedroom that is Craft Central. And this afternoon sewing up the little flannel blocks I bought a year ago when I first found out a granddaughter was on the way. I love quilting but it is harder here without the big studio I had in Missouri. Nevertheless...it is one of several activities on my list of things to do through the upcoming winter. The college will be forming a Quilting Group during Winter Term and I plan to participate. It helps to have moral support. Not to mention someone to ask about the challenges.

No comments: